Thursday, April 12, 2012

What is a Global Citizen?

All over the world there exists individuals who sacrifice themselves to help others. Who are they? Why do they do it? What motivates these extraordinary people in giving all of themself to a people, to a culture, or to a cause? Where does this passion come from? I want to know. How do you gain that type of passion to care more about others before yourself?

I want to talk to these people. I want to get to know them and find the common thread between them and see if this is something each and every one of us are capable of. I want to travel across the globe and seek them out and hear their experiences, their stories, and capture the moments that make their lives meaningful and substantial. I want to visit with people locally and globally and see if there is a commonality that calls people to serve.

For now I will beg the question to you, What is a Global Citizen? Is there a definition? Is there definitive answer that clarifies this question? What does a Global Citizen mean to you. Stay tuned for the video blogs I will bring you as I ask people; What is a Global Citizen?

No comments:

Post a Comment